Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just Some Random Pictures...

I just decided to put up a few pictures since it has been a while. The first one is from Andrea's Baby Shower this past weekend (the only one I got of him!) and the other's are just random pictures of him in his walker! He's been sick for the past 2 days with what I can only guess is a virus. We went to the After Hours Clinic on Tuesday, and they sent us to the ER for fluids, the ER doc told us he didnt' need fluids because he wasn't dehydrated (which I already knew)...it was a LONG night. But, he is still only on clear liquids. I worked him up to a formula bottle last night because he hadn't thrown up any all day, and at about 10:00 he threw it all up, so we started over with just pedialyte. He's doing alright today so far.





2 Comments:

Blogger debi9kids said...

Poor little guy!
(so happy even if he isn't feeling good!)
He has such a gorgeous smile!

BTW Congrats on making it past 24 weeks! HUGE MILESTONE!!!!

June 6, 2008 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

What a cutie!! I came across your blog on Debi's "Who said Eight is enough" page...

I have the same last name so it caught my eye!!

I'm alos a mom of tiwns and had mine very close after I just had one!!

I will look forward to reading your blog!

Congrats!!!

June 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home