Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My First Trip to the Zoo!

A few weeks ago, Kristy and I took our children to the Zoo. I took alot of pictures, but my memory card messed up and erased them ALL! I was soo sad, because I got a lot of good pictures of Gavin playing with the goats! Luckily Kristy had a few pics and she sent them to me yesterday, so I'm just getting to post them!
The first goat made Gavin cry. I dont' know why (I had a pic of it, but it got deleted) but, this goat he liked much better!
See the little baby goat just walking into the picture? He kept following Gavin all over the pin! He had Kristy running from him because he was trying to get Gavin!
Riding along!
Mommy and Gavin at the fish pond!


2 Comments:

Blogger debi9kids said...

GREAT pictures! He just looks so cute!
BTW You are looking pretty good for preggo with twins!

April 16, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger GibsonTwins said...

I love the pics of Gavin with the goats, that must have been really fun going to the zoo! We are taking the twins to the zoo for the first time next month so am trying to teach them what animals even say!

I think you look really good too!

April 17, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home