Monday, May 5, 2008

Gavin Rides the Carousel!

Today, Andrea and I took Gavin for his 9 month pictures. (To be posted later, he did soo good!) While at the mall, I took him for a ride on the carousel, because he kept looking at it in amazement! And he LOVED it!
Crawling around in his diaper before I got him dressed!
In the food court patiently waiting to ride the carousel!
I was trying to get him to look Andrea's way to look at the camera.
Waiting for it to start.
Riding! Oh, he had so much fun!
Hanging on to mommy!
Look at me Aunt Onnie! I'm riding Mike the Tiger!



2 Comments:

Blogger debi9kids said...

What a BIG boy!
Love the smile in the last photo!

May 6, 2008 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Great Pictures, Gavin is getting so big... I love your baby bump too.

May 7, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home