Friday, May 30, 2008

Gavin Update...9 month check up

Gavin had his 9 month check up today. Yeah, he is almost 10 months old, but we kept having scheduling conflicts. He is 28 and half inches long (50th percentile), and 18 lbs. 1 oz (10th percentile.) He has met all of his milestones and is doing great (except for the fact that he doesn't sleep at night....) He pulls up by himself, and is beginning to get brave enough to let go...but only for a second before he realizes it and sits down! He has also completed his occupational therapy and will no longer need to see the OT! Yay! We don't have to get up EXTRA early on Thursdays anymore! We will miss her though, she is a very sweet lady! She brought me a bag full of baby girl clothes today, because she knows that I have a TON of boy stuff! Gavin is still not getting his immunizations because he is still on the steroids, and they are concerned that the immunizations won't be as effective while he is on them, but she said that if it looks like he will be on them much longer, she will go ahead and give them, he will just have to be tested to make sure they work properly. Sorry, I don't have any pictures to post, but I'm sure I'll get a pic or 2 of him at his Aunt Onnie's baby shower this weekend and I will post them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, Eden still doesnt sleep through the night and she just turned 5. She always finds something to get up for, but Noah has been sleeping all night since he was about 9 months old. So don't feel like you are alone:)

May 31, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger GibsonTwins said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 2, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger GibsonTwins said...

Don't feel bad about him sleeping through the night- my two STILL DON'T! Sorry if that is discouraging to you :( The doctor told us at every check up to make them cry it out. One night I did and Ryan cried on and off for FIVE hours. I picked him up and brought him to bed with me because I felt so horrible for letting him cry so long. So now we just deal with the once a night getting up and needing help to get back to sleep. Soon enough they won't want us to rock them to sleep is what I figure.

June 11, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home