Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hurricane Gustav

So, I'm 4 days away from my scheduled C-section, and I'm in Jena! That's right, we've evacuated away from the hurricane. Gavin and I are at my parents house and Chad went back to Denham. Not exactly sure why, but he insisted. My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew are also here. Maybe I can get a good picture of Gavin and Asher together :) I doubt it though, because the first thing Gavin goes for is his head! Anyway, there is a mandatory evacuation of the southern half of Livingston Parish (where we live) and the rest is voluntary. We live in the northern half of Livingston Parish. There is a parish wide curfew from 10pm-6am and anyone caught out between those hours will be DETAINED AND FINED! I told Chad he better stay home! Well, that's all for now....Sorry, no pictures, but, I will update on the storm later!


Blogger Hilary said...

Praying for yours and your families safety!! Only 4 days until the babies exciting! Stay safe!!

September 1, 2008 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger BoufMom9 said...

OMGosh how scary! I hope you are able to be back "home" for your csection! WOW! Can't believe it's coming so soon! How exciting! can't wait to see them!!!!

September 1, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home