Sunday, August 10, 2008

Did Somebody Say Cake???

Because of the insane number of pictures taken at Gavin's birthday party, I've decided to make two posts out of them. A cake post and a pictures and friends post. The second post will be MUCH longer as I don't think I'll be able to narrow down to 10 pictures like I have the cake post. Gavin had a great 1st Birthday party! Here are the pictures! (BTW, also sometime in the next week I will be posting his 1 year photos that were taken a few weeks ago.)
Aunt Sheila brought Gavin a cake on his actual birthday (Wednesday, Aug. 6).
Mickey Mouse Cake
Happy Birthday to Gavin! He thought we were all crazy singing to him! But, he didn't cry, like I thought he would!
His very own cake, that he doesn't have to share! He started out kind of slow, but then got the hang of things!
Baylee feeding him some ice cream!
"Give me some cake!"
Licking the icing off the cake pan!
"Where has this been all my life???"
"Try some Uncle Bubba! It's good, I promise!"
What was left over, after Gavin demolished it!
PS. Thanks Aunt Cousin Sister for taking pictures for me!


1 Comments:

Blogger Baylee's Mommy said...

I wish that I could have been there. Happy Birthday Gavin! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

August 11, 2008 at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home