Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Twin Update

I went to the doctor yesterday for a check up. The babies look great. I had a brief ultrasound (sorry no pics). She only did it to see the heartbeat. She said that since I'm so early, she might be able to hear the heartbeats with a doppler, but she probably wouldn't be able to distinguish the two just yet, so she brought in a portable ultrasound, and Baby A's heartbeat was 152 and Baby B's was 150. My last ultrasound Baby A had a heartbeat of 146 and Baby B's was 143. So, everything looks good. I will also be seeing the high risk doctor, who will do all of my ultrasounds. They will measure the babies, and make sure they are growing at the proper rate. I'm waiting on Dr. Willett's nurse (she's my OB) to call me with my appointment. She also told me that we will schedule my C-Section for 3 weeks before my due date. So, sometime the week of Sept. 1. I have to have a C-Section, because I had one with Gavin and the odds of me delivering one child naturally are significantly low, so since I'm having twins, she said that she isn't going to let me try. But, that is all I have to update now. I have some pics of Gavin to post. I have to steal them from Andrea (shhhh) so as soon as she posts them to myspace I will post them here! Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stormie's mommy said...

Hey I am a friend of Shonda and blogger buddy and I look at yours too. Congrats on the twins. Why I am writing its to ask how did you get your blog background like that? where did you go to get that? Its so cute. If you have time and dont mind please let me know. Thanks alot.
Brittney

February 28, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home