Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Big Brother

No pictures to post today, due to lack of time. I just want to let everyone know that Gavin is going to be a BIG BROTHER! Chad and I found out yesterday that we are expecting twins, due Sept. 24. I also want to let everyone know that the URL will be changing in a few weeks to http://www.davisbabies.blogspot.com/ I am assuming that that is a free URL, if not I will think of another one. But, continue to use the current one, I will let you all know the day I am changing it in advance! Have a great day! Oh and Happy Fat Tuesday!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Twins,WOW!! You are going to have your hands full. You better hire a full time live-in nanny;)
Sarah Carraway Armstrong

February 6, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Baylee's Mommy said...

Seriously someone is going to have to build a GINORMOUS house for us to all fit for Christmases if this family continues reproducing at this rate!! haha
Can't wait to see those babies!

February 8, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Jerry said...

Chad & Leah,

Congratulations! I have been keeping up with you through Vicki & Uncle Donny.

We love ya'll!

February 8, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Jennisa said...

Congrats on your twins! i came over here from Suz's blog!

How exciting! My husbands name is Gavin, so I'm LOVIN' that name!!! :)

Feel free to stop by either of my sites!!! :)

February 21, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home